Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Secret Life of the Pwaddlean Teenager

Dear Diary,

I woke up at 10 today. It was too cold to eat ice-cream for breakfast, so I had to settle for yogurt. I had some time before I had to leave for school so I went outside and continued building that ice sculpture for Terry's birthday.

I got to school 10 minutes early. I couldn't wait until the teacher got there because today we learned a new ice sculpture technique in art class. I want to be an ice sculpture master when I go up.


By the time it was lunch, I was starving! I had a tuna sandwich and a slushy. It was delicious. Too bad I ate too much that my stomach was hurting in PE. We had a snowball fight, which I could have won. But since my stomach was hurting, I just collected snowflakes for Math. We were learning to graph them on our graphing calculators.

School ended with the Ice Age in History. I couldn't remember what the teacher said because all I could think of was the ice-skating party and race after school. It was really fun and, but I was late for the Skiing meet.

After the meet I went home for dinner and I finally got to eat my ice-cream for desert. Pwaddle makes the best ice-cream ever. Once you eat it you just want more. I always eat ice cream before I do my homework because it helps me concentrate since it puts me in a great mood.

1 comment:

  1. is all the school subjects related to winter stuff? i like how you incorperated it into math and graphing them.

    ReplyDelete