Thursday, February 12, 2009

Come One, Come All

It's been a while since I wrote to you. Sorry I've just been such a busy penguin, waddling between ice fishing and ice skating. I was building a snowman yesterday with the kids (as it was my turn for babysitting) when I remember our trip to Canada. That year we also built one together. During that time, I remember us both being so confused and stressed about work and rent. I write to you because of that memory; to tell you to to come move here! It's a utopian society, and it's not one of those kooky cults like Holy City in So Cal. It's purely democratic and we have a special department that takes care of the taxes and rent. We live in a comfy apartment complex. Everyone helps out with everyday work like childcare, cooking, cleaning and helping in the tourist attractions. Everyone is encouraged to express themselves in art. We have people that just love art and use it as a hobby, enjoy the art or are aspiring to be professionals. At least come and visit and you'll see what I'm talking about.


P.S.
the snow cones are great!

2 comments:

  1. i like how the work is distributed thoughout the community

    - Amy Gee

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really also like how you include the present day with your utopia such as california

    ReplyDelete