Thursday, February 12, 2009

Maggie's Dae

Hi. My name is Maggie! I'm 8. Teecher Annie asked me to rite about my day. It was fun. Today I made a snowman with Annie. she says Snowman comes alive at nite. I wonder if mr. snowman knows Santa Claus. Lunch was yummy. We had Peas and P nut buter nd jelly. After we did math. I learned my adetion. 1+1=2! See. Teecher also read us a book. The 3 bears were scary. Den mommy piked me up to go home. Dinner was stake. It was yummy too. And mommy let Jessie sleep over. She livs across my home. It is in a big building. Home work tyme is now. Den we have to go to sleepie tyme.

1 comment:

  1. It seems like our friend Annie here is not the strongest of spellers. I like this character very much because I think she has a good heart...

    I like how she is innocent, yet her personality is exciting. Also, the layout of the blog is really organized which I enjoyed following. I think improvements can be made on making the text bigger.. but that might just be me and my bad eyesight. overall... good work! -AShley

    ReplyDelete